- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Saraki’s trial at CCT will henceforth be conducted daily -Judge rules
- Updated: April 18, 2016
Justice Danladi Umar of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT has ruled that the ongoing trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki will henceforth be conducted daily.
At the resumed hearing today April 18th, Justice Danladi Umar based the decision on provisions of sections 376 and 315 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, ACJA, 2015.
“Let me state it here for both the prosecution and the defence that the trial of the defendant shall proceed on a day-to-day basis till the conclusion of this matter and it will begin from 10am to 6pm” he said
He said the court would on each day of the trial go on break at 1pm and 4pm.