- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Style Inspiration: Would you rock Temi Otedola’s braided crown?
- Updated: February 23, 2016
In a post on Temi’s website, she explains how to get to look like this. Photos: JTO Fashion
CEO of JTO Fashion,Temi Otedola, daughter of billionaire business man,Femi Otedola and sister to DJ Cuppy has launched her first ever beauty series, with the braided crown.
In a post on her website, she explainshow to get the look thus:‘The braided up-do is essentially a crown. It oozes effortless glamour. Create this hair look at home by braiding two plaits then clipping them around your head. This look is perfect for a day look and also if you don’t want to look like you’re wearing too much makeup.’Easy right? We love this look, and we definitely think you should give it a try.