- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Yemi Alade Unveils Cover Art For Sophomore Album, “Mama Africa”
- Updated: February 17, 2016
After an extensive interactive three days long social media trivia/puzzle game tagged #UnveilMamaAfrica,Effyzzie Entertainment diva Yemi Alade reveals the album cover art for the standard edition of her sophomore album “Mama Africa”.
The hotly anticipated “Mama Africa” is slated to hit stores in March of 2015, and is the follow-up for Yemi Alade’s gigantic debut album “King of Queens” which was released on the 2nd of October 2014. Yemi Alade has released two singles from “Mama Africa”; the thankful “Na Gode” and the dance anthem “Do As I Do” featuring Francophone music star DJ Arafat.
Yemi Alade won the “Best Female Act” award at the 2015 MTV Africa Music Award and has been nominated for “Best African Act” at the MTV Europe Music Awards, BET Awards and MOBO Awards(two times in a row). The energetic performer also has KORA All Africa Music Awards,Kunde Awards,The Headies Awards, All Africa Music Awards, African Muzik Magazine Awards, The Future Awards Africa, etc. wins and nominations in her curriculum vitae.
Record Label – Effyzzie Music Group
Photography – Emmanuel Oyeleke
Make-Up – Ife Pinkies
Hair – Bernard Smiless
Styling – House of Tangerine
Art Design – Onazi Ogaba (Unravel GFX)