- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
VIDEO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – Glasses Up ft. 2Face Idibia, Sound Sultan, Burna Boy & Young Grey C
- Updated: January 26, 2015
Iconic entertainer, Cool DJ Jimmy Jatt has just released the video to the song titled Glasses-Up . This video is from his latest album – The Industry volume 1. The video serves as the anniversary theme
song of Jimmy Jatt’s 25 years celebration as a DJ and music producer in the music industry. Teaming up with the legend,
Jimmy Jatt in this TY Mix produced track are music veterans such as pop singer 2Face Idibia, Sound Sultan , Burna boy and fast rising act, Naija Ninja’s first lady, Young GreyC.
The afro-pop inspired single video takes one through different scenes of Jimmy Jatt’s silver celebration and album launch of the Industry volume 1. It also features cameos from MTVBase VJ, Ehiz, Mode9
The dancehall video was shot on set in Lagos and directed by Patrick Elis. Enjoy!
DOWNLOAD AND WATCH VIDEO: DJ Jimmy Jatt – Glasses Up ft. 2Face Idibia, Sound Sultan,Burna Boy & Young Grey C.